Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Final Bow - Farewell
















upon the stage of life stillness settles
each act leading to the grand finale
bidding you farewell, falling rose petals
upon the stage of life stillness settles
final bow, may your journey be gentle
spotlight shines, as you enter the valley
upon the stage of life stillness settles
each act leading to the grand finale



Author's note:  This was written for a blogger friend known
as  Berowne. Sadly, he is no longer with us in this realm.
I felt compelled to write something to honor his life.
I often read his posts and tried to solve his quizzes.
He once posted a story for me and I gladly accepted
the blame. It brought a big smile to my face.

I will miss his stories...

18 comments:

  1. I did know. His absence saddens me.

    A wonderful tribute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A most thoughtful reflection in honour of your friend's life. Thank you for this.

    Gary

    ReplyDelete
  3. He would like your tribute indeed. Very sorry, Truedessa.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great tribute to him indeed. Can't top a good story. Sure he would be happy with it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You ennoble the spirit by celebrating it!

      Delete
  6. I trust Berowne is happy in his next cycle of life.
    My condolences. I trust you have many great memories to draw on.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Truedessa - I'm so sorry to read about Berowne .. this is wonderful and yes he's had a good long life - but so difficult to leave over the Christmas time ... my thoughts to his family - all the best to you too - Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  8. A beautiful tribute. It is always a sad thing when we lose a friend - and our blogger friends are true friends. So sorry, Truedessa. Lovely that you wrote this for him.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I remember Berowne! Did not know him well, but had seen him around various sites. So sorry for your loss, Truedessa. Nice tribute indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am sorry to hear about your friend. What a lovely tribute.

    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a beautiful tribute to Berowne. Thank you Trudessa!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your post as well. He will be missed.

      Delete